A camp near the Russian River in Cazadero, Sonoma County, California for nonprofit groups of 10-180.
Camp Cazadero is located northwest of Santa Rosa in the rolling hills north of the Russian River. The site is on 1,000 acres of open meadow and has groves of redwoods, madrones, firs and oak trees. The site is a beautiful and serene setting ideal for youth, adult and family camps.
There are miles of hiking trails at Camp Cazadero. Make sure you see the waterfall! After your hike, enjoy a ball game in the large meadow or a swim in our beautiful pool.
- Cabins - Eleven cabins with accommodations for 12-14 people each (bathrooms inside each cabin). Cabins are winterized for year-round use.
- Redwood Lodge - Accommodates 15-26 people in five bedrooms.
- The Little Place - Available to group leaders, a three bedroom house with living room and kitchen, accomodates 5-8 guets.
- Meal Service - homemade family-style meals or buffet available for all groups, served in the dining hall or on the outside patio by our friendly staff.
- Own Cooking option - fully equipped kitchen in Redwood Lodge for groups of 10-26 people.
- Dining Hall (Gill Lodge) - Dining and meeting space for large groups. This building has hardwood floors and a large floor to ceiling fireplace.
- Redwood Lodge - meeting room with stone fireplace and outdoor deck for groups of up to 40.
- Campfire Bowl - offers a large stage, electricity and wood-bench seating for up to 195 people.
- The Mesa - A large flat concrete area suitable for games and dancing (lit by floodlights).
- Vesper Point - provides log seating for groups of up to 2005, in a beautiful forested setting.
- WI-FI at Gill Lodge and Nurses cabin.
- Seasonal swimming pool
- Large meadow in the center of camp - has areas for baseball, basketball, volleyball and horseshoes.
- Ping-Pong tables.
- Miles of hiking trails, with one trail leading to a spectacular waterfall.
- Camp Cazadero offers a Low Ropes Challenge Course
To schedule a tour of Camp Cazadero, please call the Site Director at 707-632-5276 or contact him/her by campcazadero [at] uccr [dot] org (email.)
Please use our tried & true printable directions listed below in the Site Documents.
22175 King Ridge Road